Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back To School!

It's time!  I am very excited!  Everything is ready to go!  Now I all need is a class full of Kindies!


On Monday,  23 children will walk through this door and begin their journey into Kindergarten.  I hope it is magical!  I hope they love their first day of school!  I hope no one cries! (including moms)  I hope they like what we are having for snack!  I hope they make a new friend!  I hope the guinea pig doesn't bite anyone!  I hope they can wait until 9:30 before they start asking me "when can we go outside?"  I hope they paint and sing and play legos and write their name and share and get to do that "thing" that makes them feel like a big kid!  I hope their first day of Kindergarten is everything they hope it will be!


I will let you know how it goes!  I can hardly wait!

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will be everything they hope... and more, and for you too! The room looks fabulous as usual! Can't wait to see what you share throughout this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly.......I miss Abi!!! and you too! I hope Abi had a perfect first day as a big FIRST GRADER! Love your sweet family! Tell Abi I will see her on Big Kid Day! I am so glad I will get to stay in touch with you guys!
    Hugs all around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. Lucas just said what a great teacher you would and that Gingerbread is the best. love you, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rachel! It was my privilege having Lucas in class all those years ago!!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby had so much fun yesterday! It is going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jessica! Abby is such a cutie! I think it's going to be a great year too! It looks like a fun group of children and they seem to get along really well!. See you Monday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be another fantastic year for that lucky group of Kindies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jean! I will miss having Jake in class this year! I am glad I still get to see you guys! Big HUG!

    ReplyDelete